USE MODERN TECHNICAL MEANS TO TEACH DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY IN EDUCATION
I.M.Rasulov Kokon DPI
Master's Student of Kokon DPI
This article describes the use of modern technical tools to teach digital technology in education.
Keywords: ta’lim tizimi, innovatsiyalar, tа’lim sifаti, sаmаrаdorlik, SMART oʻqitish, Smart Boards, interaktiv display, virtuаl stendlаr.
As a result of the globalization of the education market, a new set of requirements is being developed in the national education system. One of the key requirements is the ability to work in a competitive and rapidly changing educational market. Leading business models and innovation will become the main competition advantage of universities in the coming years. At the same time, it will be replaced because advanced IT solutions will emerge as a key factor in implementing the strategic goals of the university and accelerating innovative changes in management and learning processes. Therefore, it is important to organize information technology courses in higher education institutions effectively and by world standards. The use of SMART technologies, considered one of the most effective teaching methods in organizing this course, will have positive results. Because teaching through SMART teaching is an educational technology that is based directly on the achievements of the computer age .
(Matthew 24:14; 28:19, 20) Today, in the classroom, it is becoming unusual to use presentations created through Microsoft Power Point or Macromedia Flash using multimedia tools. At the same time, however, interactive technologies are entering the educational sector that are squeezing slide show presentations. One such "smart" technology, Smart Boards, allows students to transfer information using interactive board Smart Boards, interactive display - Sympodium, and create presentations for the speaker in the learning process itself. Interfaith Smart Boards boards can be used to write with special markers, display learning materials, and provide written comments on the image on the screen. Special software (Smart Notebook, Bridgit, Synhron Eyes) has been developed to maximize the use of such interactive smart boards, and each of them has its own capabilities .−
In recent years, worldwide demand for the use of electronic and smart technologies has increased sharply. As a result, this new teaching technology is being used effectively in almost all countries of the world, including the U.S. education system. Interactive devices and their unforgettable technology provide teachers and curators with the opportunity to learn by using video, audio sources, showing slides, drawing a variety of schemes, and effectively organizing the learning process by voting electronically, by focusing on students, quickly and easily integrating information, and actively participating in discussions and discussions .
Starting in 2021, young people who have won an international IT certificate will receive up to 50% of their expenses. Today's audiences differ greatly from their predecessors. Now young people want to study in comfortable and modern centers, in higher education institutions.
Similarly, monand audiences are equipped with computers, iPads, tablets, smart files, and other types of teaching tools. Also, current students do not want to study in the traditional style, but rather advocate innovative education based on modern information and communication technologies. Therefore, it is a time-consuming process to digitize the education system through the public and effective use of information technology. Now teachers also do not teach in the usual way. Because, as in developed countries, there is a high generation of intellectual capacity in Uzbekistan. (Matthew 24:14; 28:19, 20) Jehovah's Witnesses would be pleased to discuss these problems.
The method of studying the information and communication technology of teaching has enabled teachers to conduct scientific and technological research on certain theme. In the use of this method, there's a lot of research, The resulting embryo was allowed to establish in nutrients and then inserted into her womb, where it implanted. The intermolecular force from all these filaments is sufficient to support more than the gecko's body weight—even when it is skittering upside down 750 km] away. The resulting embryo was allowed to produce in vitro (influenza) in 1912 when it came to life. The intermolecular force from all these filaments is enough to support more than the gecko's body weight—even when it is skittering upside down without a globe!
Computer models have a keen advantage over their delicacy and university models. To slow down the progress of the model in information and communication technology, it allows you to accelerate, narrow or expand the mushrooms, and to imitate the disintegration of unspecified algorithms in the world .
The latest technical advances have replaced many in the educational community, meaning that information-communication technologies and exceptions are sucked. In the academic journal, computer-use methods of calculating experience increase the efficiency of the educational life in a sensitive drawer, to account for knowledge and to take into account the baholashni yxshilashi, to ensure that in the case of difficult philosophers, the teacher will be able to support each teacher in the middle of the night, the ability to distinguish and make it easier to place the next course .
Information-communicative technologies are used extensively to process information that is given in vocabulary, rheumatus, tsvir, sound, and so on. The intermolecular force from all these filaments is enough to support more than the gecko's body weight—when it is skittering upside down without a globe!
Information and communication technology in the educational community To assist the worldwide work of Jehovah's Witnesses through some form of charitable giving, a brochure entitled Charitable Planning to Benefit Kingdom Service Worldwide has been published.
Information-communicative technologies allow auditoriums and independent mshg'ulotlours to easily absorb the flow of information in the body, which is interesting, dynamic, and reliable.
The precision of the information-communications technology vocabulary in the form of other technical vocabulary of education, Various models of education and algorithms are adjusted, as well as the ability of each teacher to rectalize it in a new way. Bundy's vosithalérd's use allows
you to distort the educational life of the world, to study on the right, and to distort the research.
Information and communication technologies are immediately knowing about the teacher's experience in drums, television, and cinema, to assist individuals desiring to benefit the worldwide work of Jehovah's Witnesses through some form of charitable giving, a brochure entitled Charitable Planning to Benefit Kingdom Service Worldwide has been prepared. In the mean time, it was easy to teach in an individual pace and was enhanced in a educational way.
There is no such thing as a computer's effusion in many cases, and it is wrong to sit in the right direction. He freed the nephili·o·liʹsʹtine from the dwelling place, perhaps the great mehnatlab amineous barrier allows you to engage in linear dishworming and benefiting from murky and analic research.
The growing knowledge of science and the advancement of the methodology of education In the latter part of the year, it has become difficult to organize the study textbook. A master's degree in thought, a master's degree in understanding and understanding, In the latter case, the presence of the IUD could interfere with the fertilized egg's implanting in the lining of the womb. Ainan, at this point, the computer has finally made it possible for the educational process to be widely available.
The information covered in this brochure may not apply properly for food in the country :
-differential and individual teaching;
- the reading jungle, the teskári leaching link;
- self-analysis and maintenance;
- to dissipate the dynasty of the great and to see the dynasty of the great;
-the use of anamity, grrification, multiplication, voice cabi computers and information technology;
- the formation of a dentist's cylinder and the cylinder to absorb the cylinder's cylinder.
Also, the most important aspect of the information-communication technology vocabulary is the use of the educational community and the future in the lim system, it prepares to increase the number of information for the educational community and the important form of a virtual stands.
To assist individuals desiring to benefit the worldwide work of Jehovah's Witnesses through some form of charitable giving, a brochure entitled Charitable Planning to Benefit Kingdom Service Worldwide has been prepared. Teskarari can be taught without dialogue, teacher, or student. Teaching is considered to be communicable in accordance with the preceding definition. The ability to communicate in the day-to-day school prevents the schoolgirl, the teacher, and the student from being in one place or another.
1. Amirov D.M., Atajonov A.Y., Ibrahim D.A., Rakimjanov Z.Y., Saidxojeev S.S. "Dictionary of Information and Communication Technologies" UNDP Vacolotxona in Uzbekistan, 2010.- b.320.
2. Aripov M., M.Fayziyeva, S.Dottayev. Web technologies. Textbook. Т.; "The Society of Philosophers." 2013
3. Azimjanova M.T., Muradova, M. Pazilova. Informatics and information technology.
Textbook. Tashkent, National Society of Philosophers of Uzbekistan, 2013
4. Shirinov, F., & Mamasoliyev, A. (2021, March). AN INTELLIGENT COMPUTER NETWORK-BASED LEARNING PROCESS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM. In Euro-Asia Conferences (Vol. 3, No. 1, pp. 55-57).
5. Ikromovich, H. X., Meliqo'ziyevich, S. I., Mo'ydinovich, I. R., & Shuxratovich, S. F. (2022).
Mathematical model of checking the behavior of an industrial robot in the structure of a technological module for stagnation. International Journal of Early Childhood Special Education, 14(7).
6. Shuxratovich, Shirinov Feruzjon. "Technology for Working with Graphic Programs." Open Access Repository 9.12 (2022): 99-102.
7. Shuxratovich, Shirinov Feruzjon, and Botirov Muzaffarjon Mansurovich. "PROBLEMS WORKING WITH COMPUTER GRAPHICS APPLICATIONS IN THE LEARNING PROCESS." Open Access Repository 8.1 (2022): 92-95.
8. Alisherovna, E. N. (2023). Use electronic textbooks in biology classes. Educational Sacrifices, 12, 171-180.
9. Alisherovna, E. N. (2023). Culture of pedagogical faith and communication. Educational Sacrifices, 12, 166-170.
10. Alisherovna, E. N. (2022). PEDAGOGICAL COMMUNITY AND ITS SOCIO- PSYCHOLOGICAL CHARACTERISTICS. ASIA PACIFIC JOURNAL OF MARKETING &
MANAGEMENT REVIEW ISSN: 2319-2836 Impact Factor: 7.603, 11(11), 80-88.
11. Makhmudovna, A. M. (2022). THE ROLE OF SOLVING PROBLEMS AND EXERCISES IN BIOLOGY IN THE ACTIVATION OF COGNITIVE ACTIVITY OF STUDENTS. Open Access Repository, 8(12), 248-249.
12. Mahmudovna, A. M. (2022). DIDACTIC FOUNDATIONS OF COGNITIVE ACTIVITY AND ITS DEVELOPMENT IN STUDENTS. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SOCIAL SCIENCE & INTERDISCIPLINARY RESEARCH ISSN: 2277-3630 Impact factor:
7.429, 11(12), 193-198.
13. Mamasoliev, S. T., & Tursunova, S. A. (2022, December). ALGAE FLORA OF COTTON FIELDS. In International Scientific and Current Research Conferences (pp. 98-101).
14. Турсунова, Ш. А. SOIL ALGAE AND THEIR BIOLOGY.
15. Abdujaborovna, T. S. (2022). RESISTANCE OF PLANTS TO ATMOSPHERIC AIR POLLUTION. ASIA PACIFIC JOURNAL OF MARKETING & MANAGEMENT REVIEW ISSN: 2319-2836 Impact Factor: 7.603, 11(12), 89-95.
16. Shermatovna, E. N., & Kizi, Y. M. I. (2022). STAGES OF FORMATION AND DEVELOPMENT OF MEDIAMADANIATIN. Galaxy International Interdisciplinary Research Journal, 10(12), 272-274.
17. Якубжонова, М. И. Қ. (2022). ОЛИЙ ЎҚУВ ЮРТЛАРИДА ТАЛАБАЛАР МЕДИАМАДАНИЯТИНИ РИВОЖЛАНТИРИШ МОДЕЛИ. Central Asian Research Journal for Interdisciplinary Studies (CARJIS), 2(3), 489-497.
18. Yakubjonova, M. I. (2022). DEVELOPMENT OF MEDIA CULTURE IN STUDENTS AS A PEDAGOGICAL PROBLEM. Экономика и социум, (3-2 (94)), 329-333.
19. Yakubjonova, M. I. (2022). DEVELOPMENT OF MEDIA CULTURE IN STUDENTS AS A PEDAGOGICAL PROBLEM. Экономика и социум, (3-2 (94)), 329-333.
20. Якубжонова, М. И., & Юлчиева, М. И. (2022, January). МЕДИАМАДАНИЯТ ВА УНИНГ МУҲИМ ХУСУСИЯТЛАРИ. In International journal of conference series on education and social sciences (Online) (Vol. 2, No. 1).
21. Ahmedovna, U. M., & Mukimjonovich, E. M. (2022). METHODOLOGY OF PERFORMING PRACTICAL INDEPENDENT WORK. Open Access Repository, 8(12), 171-176.
22. Axmedovna, U. M., & Ilhamjanovna, I. S. (2022). ABOUT THE INTERACTION OF BIOLOGY AND MATHEMATICS IN EDUCATION. ONLINE SCIENTIFIC JOURNAL OF SUSTAINABILITY AND LEADING RESEARCH, 2(12), 816-817.
23. Ummatova, M. A., & Mamatqulov, A. T. (2022, December). AL-XORAZMIY ASARLARINING AMALIY AHAMIYATI HAQIDA. In INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE DEDICATED TO THE ROLE AND IMPORTANCE OF INNOVATIVE EDUCATION IN THE 21ST CENTURY (Vol. 1, No. 10, pp. 104-107).
24. Ummatova, M. A., & Rahmonova, O. O. (2022, December). ELEMENTAR MATEMATIKADA ANTISIMMETRIK KO ‘PHADLAR. In INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE DEDICATED TO THE ROLE AND IMPORTANCE OF INNOVATIVE EDUCATION IN THE 21ST CENTURY (Vol. 1, No. 10, pp. 71-74).
25. Nosirovich, N. S., & Ahmedovna, U. M. (2022). AUTOMORPHISM OF NUMERICAL SYSTEMS. Open Access Repository, 8(12), 197-201.
26. Ummatova, M. A. (2022). DIDACTICAL AND PRACTICAL FUNCTIONS OF MATH CLASS. Galaxy International Interdisciplinary Research Journal, 10(12), 259-262.